TUJIMUCHE TECHNICAL COLLEGE
WHO ARE WE?
Tujimuche Technical College (TUTECO) is a privately owned and highly reputable learning institution under the proprietorship and management of the Catholic Diocese of Mangochi. It was instituted to provide holistic quality and relevant professional training within the framework of Catholic education as stipulated by Vatican II document “Declaration on Christian Education – Gravissimum Educationis.
The College operates in both Formal and Informal sector within the Malawi TEVET Qualification Framework. The College is accredited and certified by Malawi TEVET authority (TEVETA-MW) and Association of Business Managers & Administrators (ABMA – UK) to offer TEVET Courses and ABMA courses respectively.
TUTECO is for both boys and girls who are willing to become experts in various technical and non-technical fields. Boarding facilities for both girls and boys are available at the college.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
Tujimuche Technical College is located in Chiwina village T/A Jalasi, Mangochi District – Malawi (40Km from Mangochi Town or 120 Km from Liwonde through Ntaja).
To provide holistic, relevant Technical and Vocational Training to young people for job creation, self-reliance and livelihood.
To provide Technical and Vocational Training to young people and ensure high quality and productive workforce for sustainable social, economic and human development.
- To provide holistic and relevant professional training to young people in Malawi.
- To create responsible citizens enriched with professional skills for a purpose of providing services to the communities.
- To enhance human capacities by creating a pool of empowered crafts men and women employable within communities.
- To develop human skills for job creation, self-reliance and livelihood.
- To ensure availability of relevant skills needed to contribute to the social, human, economic development of local communities and Malawi as a nation.
TRADES/COURSES AND AWARDING BOARDS
- Carpentry & Joinery (Formal TEVET)
- Automobile Mechanics (Formal TEVET)
- Information and Communication Technology (formal TEVET)
- Electrical Installation & Electronics (TEVET informal)
- Fabrication and Welding (TEVET informal)
- Computing & Information Systems (ABMA)
- Computer Engineering (ABMA)
- Human Resources Management (ABMA)
- Community Development (ABMA)
- Agriculture (SAQA)
- Accounting (ICAM)